Random avatar

kemunto omare

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    Hi, Kemunto here. I have a little problem and I need anyone to help me solve it. I' m having a litle problem creating my blog and I would really ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    The more I come to this site, the more I feel like I belong. Thank you to everyone who has written giving me great advice and tips that I can ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    hi, I'm new here and I want to introduce name is Kemunto and I live in Africa. I am aspiring o be an author and I write or want to ...

    Apr 6, 2009


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn